1. Install a sump pump system: A sump pump system is the most effective way of keeping a basement dry. It involves installing a sump pit in the lowest area of the basement and then attaching it to a sump pump. The sump pump will then collect any water that accumulates in the sump pit and pump it away from the basement to an external discharge point.
2. Install a perimeter drain system: A perimeter drain system involves digging a trench around the perimeter of the basement and then installing a perforated pipe in the trench. The pipe collects any water that seeps in from the outside and channels it away from the basement to an external discharge point.
3. Seal any cracks and holes: Any cracks or holes in the basement walls or floor should be filled with a waterproof sealant.
4. Install a vapor barrier: A vapor barrier should be installed to prevent moisture from entering the basement, such as vapors coming up from the ground or through the walls.
1. Install a waterproofing membrane: The first step is to install a waterproofing membrane on the terrace, which will protect the underlying structure from water damage. The membrane should overlap the walls and be securely sealed.
2. Install a waterproof coating: After the membrane has been installed, a waterproof coating should be applied to provide additional protection.
3. Seal any cracks and joints: Finally, any cracks and joints should be sealed with a waterproof sealant to prevent water from entering the terrace or underlying structure.
Basement waterproofing involves preventing water from entering the basement of a building. This can be done by sealing cracks in the walls and floors, installing a sump pump, and installing an interior or exterior waterproofing membrane. Terrace waterproofing involves protecting surfaces from water damage. This can be done by applying a waterproofing membrane, such as a liquid-applied membrane or an asphalt-based membrane, on the terrace surface. Additionally, it is important to make sure that the terrace is properly sloped to ensure proper drainage.
Basement waterproofing involves the installation of waterproof membranes, drainage systems, and other protective components to keep water from entering the basement. This may include the installation of a sump pump to remove standing water, the installation of a perimeter drainage system, the application of waterproof coatings to walls and floors, and the installation of a dehumidifier to reduce moisture levels.
Terrace waterproofing involves the application of waterproof membranes and coatings to the terrace surface. This may include the installation of a drainage system to keep water away from the terrace, the application of waterproof coatings to the terrace surface, and the installation of a gutter system to collect and move water away from the terrace. This can also include the installation of a vapor barrier to prevent water vapor from entering the terrace, and the installation of a waterproof membrane to keep water from entering the underlying structure of Waterproofing Work With Basement And Terrace Waterproofing.
“SICON” made the humble beginning on small scale. Within the span of about on decade, it has grown up in manifolds, enjoying high credentials among civil, industrial and commercial construction company in india rendering of quality services in time. Also we are registered with govt. PWD and Mumbai Port Trust.